From Energy Risk:
Now in its 22nd year, Energy Risk USA returns to Houston with an agenda highlighting the biggest trends in the industry with particular focus on topics revolving around the impact of new global and domestic regulations, the use of new technology and data science in trading and risk management and endless industry disrupters that are changing energy markets as we know them.
Every year, the event attracts over 200 professionals in energy risk management and trading from across the country and beyond to discuss opportunities and issues the industry is facing. With many new developments in the industry, Energy Risk USA promises to be an exciting platform for insightful debates and exchanging ideas among key industry players!
Here’s a few highlights/topics for the conference:
- Established conference – 22 years in the running, reputable event for networking, meeting old friends and colleagues and well as making new business contacts
- Editorially led program researched with Energy Risk editors and key industry practitioners
- Spotlight on blockchain: Understand blockchain technology applications in the energy sector
- 50+ speakers including C level executives and key regulators
- 2 days, 4 streams, 5 roundtable discussions, 2 workshops and multiple networking breaks throughout including a drink reception
For reference, here’s pertinent details about Energy Risk USA:
- Date: Monday, May 14 “ Thursday, May 17
- Time: Starting at 7:30 am
- Location: JW Marriott Houston | 5150 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77056
You can learn more about the conference here: Energy Risk USA 2018.
Our business development manager, David Thibodeaux, will be attending. You can connect with David on LinkedIn before, during, or after the conference.
We hope to see you there!